Saturday, March 12, 2016

Crazy Fun / Citrus Twist Kits

Hey friends!  I'm back on this lazy Saturday to share another layout for Citrus Twist Kits.  I created this using what I had left over from the February Main "Stories" Kit.  It's my fourth page, so I didn't have much left.  I like how it turned out, and I really wanted to use those Pink Paislee acetate numbers.  Almost everything on this layout is from Pink Paislee.

I did minimal mixed media work here...just a bit of the packaging technique with a few colors of ink sprays and then some splatters around the photo.  My favorite part are those adorable cork clouds!  Those are Citrus Twist exclusives.




I layered a bunch of things here...some of the printable cut-apart sentiments, an exclusive sticker, a Pink Paislee tag and puffy stickers, and and an exclusive cork piece.  It's fun to go through all the embellishments and mix and match them.


These cork clouds were perfect since my photo is of Paige in the pool!  I easily stitched through them with my sewing machine.  I wish I had more of them!


These acetate numbers are so cool!  I just overlapped them and used them all up...no rhyme or reason.  I just liked the way they looked!


One more close up of the left side.  I layered in some tangled thread along with a Pink Paislee cork heart and two exclusive Citrus Twist pieces.


Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I hope this inspires you to use up those last little bits in your kits and create something fun!

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. What a great way to play with those acetate numbers
    (love them)! The exclusive cork cloud pieces are so fun too! Another fantastic layout Missy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FUN layout with those cork clouds and acetate numbers!

    ReplyDelete