Monday, July 8, 2019

Another Day at the Office / Pinkfresh Studio

Happy Monday, friends!  I'm back today to share a new layout for Pinkfresh Studio.  The new July Challenge is up over on the blog HERE.  You can participate if you'd like to :)  There is a fun color palette as well as the challenge to use die cuts and/or cut files.  Check it out:


These colors are a perfect match to the new Office Hours collection.  This line is great for documenting anything and everything revolving around a job, work, dreams, goals, schedules...lots of possibilities.  My main "job" is a fitness instructor, so my "office" is the gym :)  This photo is my Monday morning Spin class.  I made this collection work, and there were a ton of things to use that went with my theme.

I used all the colors in this moodboard and also some of the die cuts from the collection.  I love using mixed media, so I also used the Liquid Watercolors.  I began with fun patterned paper with lots of words on it.  I wanted to use it as my background, and I needed some white space.  I covered a lot of it with white acrylic paint and gesso first.  I just wanted the words to show around the outer edges.  In the middle, I added some blue, green and yellow watercolor along with some soft red splatters to match the colors.  I fussy cut some of the lined label pieces out from another paper and layered those behind my photo.


I created a cluster down below the photo using die cuts, stickers and puffy stickers all from Office Hours.  I mixed and matched my title using different fonts and colors.  I love this title!  I layered in stickers and die cuts here, again mixing and matching colors.  I added some adhesive foam under the white one and tucked some yellow thread under it.


This collection also contains a pack of fabric die cuts...this banner piece here is one of them.


I love how these watercolors look when they dry!



I just had to use this die cut because it's so true!  I glued it to the photo and then added another fabric die cut here.  Team Work is definitely a great sentiment for this page :)


I added a puffy sticker here....Get it Done!  Again, the perfect sentiment for a work out!



A few more close-ups just because :)



I hope this inspires you in some way.  I love this collection because it helps me scrap something other than my children...haha!  I sometimes forget about my own life.  And being a fitness instructor is a huge part of my life, so I definitely need to document it more.

Join in the challenge this month HERE.

I have a process video here with all the details if you're interested:



Thanks for stopping in, and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment