Friday, November 17, 2017

Hello / Paige Evans DT Sticker Book Layout

It's Friday....yeah!!  Today I wanted to share a layout I created for the Paige Evans Design Team featuring her new 30-page #Sticker Book.  Everything on this page came from the Sticker Book!  I combined all the circle stickers to create a fun and colorful background.  I also used one of Paige's cut files called Hello Circle Frame available in the Silhouette Store.

I stuck all the circle stickers to cardstock first and then cut them out.  I wanted to be able to move them around, so that made it easier.  I even cut around the edges of the parts of the circles that were left on the sticker sheet and used those as open circles.  I jazzed up the white cardstock background using some Shimmerz Paints and some Heidi Swapp Gold Color Shine.


These stickers are fantastic!  And there are so many of them.  I just clustered all the circles together and added in some smaller ones.  I used some of the small black and white alphas here and combined them with a piece of a sticker.  I cut "beautiful" from another sticker.  There are also a lot of clear colored stickers.  All of the stickers are from Paige's latest two collections:  Turn the Page & Oh My Heart.


I used a few of these cute clipboard stickers as layers behind the photo.  Again, I stuck them to cardstock first and cut them out.  I layered in more circles as well, and I also tucked in some tangled thread.


I just adore all of these colors together!  I love how they look so soft around the photo.


I added my journaling down at the bottom and added a border sticker underneath it.  I used one of the planner stickers to write my date.


Here's one more close-up of the top area of the page.  I used one of the clear stickers here, and I just stuck that one right onto the background.


I hope this inspires you to give the #Sticker Book a try.  There are a TON of stickers in here, and you can clearly create a layout using it all by itself!  You can also find them at scrapbook.com and Hobby Lobby.

Thanks for stopping by, and have a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment