Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Have Fun / Paige Evans DT Sticker Book Layout

Happy Tuesday, friends!  I'm back today to share a fun layout I created using Paige Evans' new #StickerBook.  You can find it HERE.  I used one patterned paper from the Turn the Page collection and one of Paige's cut files, but everything else is from the Sticker Book.  There are SO many possibilities with these stickers, and there are a TON of different images.  If you're a planner, there are even a few pages just for you!

The cut file is called Hearts Background and you can find it in the Silhouette Store.  I cut it on white cardstock.  I covered the light yellow patterned paper background with some white gesso and then used a few different Shimmerz sprays on top of it.   I decided to go with a heart theme, so I used almost all of the hearts from the Sticker Book.  I stuck them onto white cardstock first and then cut them out.  I wanted to fill in lots of the open hearts with them. 


I did add a bit of ink spray on top of the cut file so it wouldn't be so stark white.  I love the dimension of the hearts.  I just glued down the ends so the curved parts would kind of rise up off the page.  Before doing that, though, I machine stitched through each row of hearts. 


I added a bunch of smaller stickers here there.  More smaller hearts and several clear colored transparent phrase and word stickers.  I created a small title using some of the colorful alphas as well.  My title is some of the clear rose gold stickers.


I just love the mix of colors here....so bright and fun.  There are even rose gold hearts...I used a few of those as well.


Here you can see the shine from the rose gold...so pretty!


Here's one more close-up.  I added another rose gold sticker and little planner type sticker for my date.


I hope this gives you some ideas on what you could do with the #StickerBook.  It's very versatile and it's FULL of stickers!

Thanks for stopping by, and have a great day!!

1 comment: