Saturday, November 10, 2012

ScrapFIT Warm-Up #33

Gosh, has it been almost a week since I posted any projects?  Where has the time gone?  Time flies when you're busy, right?!  I'm so happy it's Saturday...everyone in my house slept in a little and it felt great!  I just realized I needed to share the latest ScrapFIT Warm-Up with you.  I've had such a hectic week that it just got by me.

This is Warm-Up #33, and it's about SMEARING & SMUDGING...two of my favorite things when it comes to getting messy on a layout :)  All you have to do is drip some paint onto your page and smear it or smudge it.  Do more than just drip it...spread it out.  The easiest way to do this is to use an old credit card and just drag it through the paint.  It spreads very nicely and you use up all the paint.  It also creates a unique shape.

Here's what I made.  I started with plain white cardstock and smeared & smudged paint colors that matched my daughter's shirt.  Then I used modeling paste & a circle mask to create some texture over the paint.


You should definitely play along with us this month!  It's a great excuse to try something messy :)  Plus, if you win, you'll be featured in our FITGirl Spotlight later this month.  Click HERE to check it out and enter your project!

You can also play along with our monthly Step Class...Ashley has a great challenge for you this month featuring layered banners!  

Have a GREAT day, and thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. This page is so fabulous Missy!! One of my favorite backgrounds you've created! The modeling paste looks awesome and I love the texture it adds to your page!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so lovely! amazing texture and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this LO, and all your work ! especially for the bright colours you use !
    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. These colors are just amazing, Missy, wow! How beautiful!

    ReplyDelete