Sunday, November 4, 2012

A Few My Scraps layouts + a new sketch blog!

Hey there, scrappy friends!  It's the start of a really long Sunday here because of the time change.  I love this day every year because time just seems to go very slowly, and every time I look at the clock, it's earlier than it feels.  I feel like I get so much more accomplished.  However, I'm not looking forward to it getting dark between 5:30 and 6:00 pm every night!

Anyway, I wanted to share a few pages that I created in the last week or so for various challenges at My Scraps and More. This one was up on the blog last weekend.  I created it for the Wednesday {word} challenge.  I couldn't decide between "lovely" or "sweet" so either one will work.  I used the gorgeous On Trend collection from Crate Paper...I'm so in love with these colors!


Also, did you know that My Scraps just started a new sketch blog?  Click HERE to check it out!  A new sketch goes up every Friday, and you can win prizes weekly as well as monthly.  Most of the sketches are created by the fabulous Kristine Davidson, the amazing Jenny Evans, and even our super-talented owner, Tammi!  You should check it out!  Here is the first page I made for Sketch #1.  I'm still enjoying the American Crafts Dear Lizzy line...


I really appreciate you stopping by this morning!  I hope you have a great day and an even greater week :)

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful layouts and always adorable photos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your layouts always inspire me, Missy! Love the 3rd one with the Dear Lizzy polaroids. Thanks for sharing!
    -Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous!!! I'd love to see your process, do you make videos??

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE your first page Missy!! I have some of the On Trend in my Artful Delight Kit for this month and it is awesome. Love the way you used the "Sweet" banner and the "Lovely" word art!! And the Neapolitan is so cute with the photos on your second layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are so so so so very refreshing, your pages!!!!!

    ReplyDelete