Thursday, November 1, 2012

ScrapFIT #79 & Challenge Me Happy #33

Happy November!  Wow...the year is almost over...holy cow!  I think I blinked and I missed it.  That doesn't stop the scrappy challenges from coming, though!  I have two new challenges to share today...and I'm putting them in the same post because they're both awesome :)

ScrapFIT #79 is soooo much fun, and it's probably one of my favorite workouts thus far.  It's all about Washi Tape!  Use it on your project.  That's all I used for mine....no patterned paper at all!  I LOVE how this turned out.  I added some stamping and journaling and a few buttons, and that's it. 



Check out this awesome FITKit that's up for grabs! That's right...this is what you could win if you play along with us!


Remember, if you don't want to wait and try and win this, you can go purchase one right now in the Paper Issues store.  Use the code FITKIT and get 20% off your total purchase!!  Woo hoo!!

You should hop on over the ScrapFIT blog and see the rest of the DT's awesome Washi tape creations...lots of fun inspiration & ideas :)

Next up is Challenge #33 at Challenge Me Happy.  This one is a color challenge.....check it out:

Here's what I came up with...lots of blues. This one was hard for me at first, but once I decided to use up some of my MME papers, it flowed pretty smoothly.


You're going to go bug-eyed when you see the prize for this challenge.... 3 meters of twine, of EVERY SINGLE color from The Twinery!!  That's an amazing prize!!



You should most definitely play along with us...that's a whole lot of twine!!  Click HERE to see the other DT members' pages...such pretty designs using the awesome color palette.

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  Have a wonderful day!

9 comments:

  1. W.O.W. That washi layout is absolutely amazing!!!! Stunning work Missy!! I love your other layout, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow- these are both simply stunning! I must say, I'm blown away by your use of the tapes on the first one!!! Incredible work there~!!!!

    xErin

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is incredible cool... It looks amazing just using washi tape :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The way you used the Washi Tape is awesome, Missy!! You've got some fun colors and patterns!! And I love how you stamped over it with the Black!! The second layout is so sweet and I really love the way you used those colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE LOVE the washi tape page!!!!! So cool!! It looks great with the black! I love all of the blues and the gray on the second layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness!!! These are both amazing!!!!!!!!! I love your washi tape page! Makes me want to buy more now!!! Awesome work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wowza! That first layout is STUNNING! It just might be my fave of yours!!! LOOOOOOOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This tapepage was just stunning! Love it!
    Thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, wow, wow!!! All that gorgeous washi!!! Absolutely stunning!!! And the second LO with the gorgeous blues is well gorgeous, haha! And that is a HUGE prize! Yikes!

    ReplyDelete