Saturday, November 17, 2012

{4} My Scraps pages!

 ***If you're here for the ScrapFIT Blog Hop, click HERE***

Hey there!  I hope you're enjoying your weekend so far.  It's a beautiful Saturday here.  I have a busy day planned, but I wanted to hop on and share a few pages I created for various challenges at My Scraps and More.

First up is a page I created using the Hopscotch collection from Fancy Pants.  This actually went up on the My Scraps blog HERE about two weeks ago and I just never got around to posting it here!  Shame on me.  I love the bright colors in this collection...so bold & cheerful.  This was based on a {lift}challenge that also required a photo of someone laughing.  For me, that's easy because I have to silly geese who do nothing but laugh...haha!


Next up is a layout I created for my Sunday blog post last week.  I broke out the For the Record Documented line from Echo Park again...I just LOVE this line!  So many fun patterns & colors...


Here's one I created using very old products from K & Company.  This was for a {stash}challenge to use up some of your old ribbon and/or rick rack.  I used some modeling paste over a "love" mask and just repeated it over and over.  Then I lightly went over it with yellow paint on my finger.  Sometimes I like to use colors that remind me of baby girls...this was from a baby girl stack!


Last up is a page I created based on Sketch #3 at the My Scraps Sketch Blog HERE.  I used some of the delicious MME The Sweetest Thing collection...have you ever seen more yummy colors?!  I love how this page turned out :)


Wow...that was a lot of pages!  Tomorrow is my reveal day at My Scraps and More...the DT has been sharing projects made with the new monthly kits!  I can't wait to share mine...I made four pages from it and still have product left over.  Check them out HERE in the store!

Thanks for stopping by, and have a wonderful weekend!

5 comments:

  1. All of these are gorgeous Missy!! Love your use of the modeling paste and even though I love them all, the one using For the Record is my favorite!! Great colors with that photo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWesome pages! my fav is the for the record page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not writing you on every visit, but I truly LOVE your work, every single layout !
    Kind regards, Corina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eye candy, that's what your LO are for me, eye candy. There's so much detail, my eye could look at just one section and discover more pretties each time I look at it. I love how you tear the paper and reveal goodies underneath.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Missy! These are absolutely gorgeous and packed to the brim with so many fabulous textures and details! As always, you're ever so inspiring! TFS!

    ReplyDelete