Thursday, June 2, 2016

Love This / Hip Kit Club

Happy Thursday, friends!  I'm back today to share another layout for Hip Kit Club featuring the 2016 May Hip Kits.  This turned out to be one my favorite pages so far, I think!  I used one of Kim Watson's exclusive cut files, enlarged it and titled it diagonally.  I backed the white card stock with the Bella Blvd She Blooms floral paper and then added the cut out "love this" back over it slightly to the left.  It created this awesome shadow effect, and I LOVE how it looks!  I didn't really plan to do that...I just played around and discovered how neat it looks.  Most of what I used here can be found in the Main Kit.

I used some of the Shimmerz Jeni B Bleu Vibez from the Color Kit to give the cut file some color and then embellished with a lot of the exclusive die cuts.


Thank goodness for pop dots!  This is what they can do.  The dimension is such a cool effect with this shadow idea.  I love the colorful paper popping through here.  I added some thread, lots of die cuts and did some machine stitching in yellow.  I love the pops of navy blue in the kits!


I added one of the She Blooms chipboard flowers here.  I fussy cut the white and navy scalloped piece here and paired it with the diagonally striped scallop die cut piece.  The "choose to fly free" piece is from Kim's cut apart sheet.  And these exclusive alphas are amazing!!  They are fabulous quality and they stick very well.


Lots of chipboard going on here...that's a Simple Stories frame from the Embellishment Kit, a Bella chipboard flower and exclusive die cuts.  I love the mix & match of all the colors.


More cute die cuts and a few enamel dots...and more dimension from that title!


Here's my process video if you'd like to check it out...


Thank you so much for stopping in today....have a great Thursday!


No comments:

Post a Comment