Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Happy / Citrus Twist Kits

I can't believe it's June already!  Wow.  I'm still sharing layouts I created in May...and here is another one I designed for Citrus Twist Kits.  I used the May Main "Beach Glass" Kit and Sprinkles Kit for this.  I used mostly embellishments from the Pink Paislee Fancy Free collection for this.  I kept this page pretty neat and clean with just a bit of the "messy" stuff behind the photo.  Most of these die cuts are acetate, so they need to be on clean white cardstock in order to see their true colors.  I love how this vertical design came out, and all the colors are just so bright and pretty!



I used one piece of patterned paper here in this lime green color.  I added pop dots to this "best ever" banner and added some teal thread under it for an extra pop of color and texture.  I also added some of the Dear Lizzy phrase stickers and used the exclusive stamp set.


I love the pop of blue that my photo gives.  I stapled a die cut right onto the photo and added some Shimmerz (from my stash) around and under the photo.  Those little puffy stickers are from Amy Tangerine and they're in the Sprinkles Kit.


I love these "HAPPY" circles...I'm so glad I finally used them!  Again, these colors are so fun together.


Here are more acetate pieces at the top, more stamping, more ink spray and more tangled thread.


Thanks so much for stopping by today...I hope you have a wonderful and scrappy day!

1 comment: