Friday, February 28, 2014

Sweet Little Valentine Party

Hey there!  I'm wrapping up February with another cute Valentine layout I created for My Scraps and More :)  This was made for the Love is in the Air Crop a few weeks ago.  The challenge was to use at least two see-through items on a layout.  I used vellum, a frame and those adorable little acetate hearts.  All this is from the Love Notes collection from Crate Paper.  Even the Sweet part of the title is see-through.  Love all those little bits & pieces!

You can pick this line up in the My Scraps store HERE.
 

I love adding cord to my pages, and these cute flair badges are the perfect piece to layer on top.  And I just love this date stamped patterned paper!


I also like mixing up the alphas in my title.  Just makes it a little more interesting :)


I think Crate's chipboard pieces are my favorite in all their collections.  Always the perfect match.


I can't believe February is pretty much over already!  Get ready for another month...full steam ahead!

Thanks for stopping by, and have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. So adorable Missy! Love the vellum on your layout and that XO banner is too cute!

    ReplyDelete