Friday, February 21, 2014

My Scraps Sketch #69

It's finally Friday...I thought it would never get here!  If you're looking for some inspiration to get your scrappy mojo flowing, check out the newest sketch over on the My Scraps & More Sketch Blog right HERE!  It's awesome and will surely help you kick start your weekend.

I pulled out the Flea Market collection from Crate Paper.  (There is still a lot of it left in the store HERE.) I added in some various washi tapes, modeling paste and watercolors.  I love all the bits and pieces in this collection.  It makes it fun and easy to tuck in embellishments here and there.


Gold thread....LOVE it!  I also love this circle cut.  I actually created it from scratch in my Cameo software.  It's so easy to make your own shapes and weld them together.


I'm going to be sad when I run out of these glitter Thickers.  They are as awesome as they come!


I love the imperfections of modeling paste, and I love outlining it to give it a little bit more definition.  I just added it right over the washi tape.


I thought this little tag was cute, and I threw in some tangled pink thread behind it.


Make sure you check out the rest of the team's layouts...lots of inspiration!  You could win one of the new My Mind's Eye Chalk Studio 2 collections if you play along with us!

Thanks for checking it out!  Have a great day :)

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous page. I love the texture and layers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love love love!!! simply stunning and love all the layers!! I don't know how you do it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun page Missy!!! So much detail!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome page Missy!! I love the bright Yellow on the chevron wood grain background paper!!

    ReplyDelete