Thursday, February 20, 2014

Short Stuff / My Scraps & More

Happy Thursday, friends!  I hope you're doing well today. 

Here's a page I created for the My Scraps and More boards last week for our Throwback Thursday challenge.  I pulled out one of Echo Park's first lines...Life is Good.  Remember this one?  I still love all the colors in it.  I loved this little random picture of Paige looking out the sliding glass door.  She just looks so short and tiny, so I decided to scrap it.

I feel like the descriptions of my pages are starting to sound the same these days...and this one was created pretty much the same way I create most of my layouts lately.  Template...modeling paste...watercolors...stamps...washi tape.  I love them all so much, and I just gravitate towards those products when I create.  I hope it's not boring to you, but once I find something I love, I usually stick with it :)


Another of my usual suspects -- tangled thread.  I have no idea why I love it so much, but I have been doing it a lot lately.


Paste, stamps, stickers, thread...those stickers are actually photo corners, but I turned them into arrows.


I like it when the papers don't lay completely flat.  And I like to curl the edges here and there, too.


How did I ever scrap without my Cameo?  Goodness, I love that thing!


This was a fun page to create.  I keep telling myself to dig into my stash more often, but the new stuff just keeps coming in and I can't help but use it!  It's overwhelming sometimes to just sit and take a look around my scrap room...I don't think I will ever run out of product.  I'm sure I'm not alone here...haha.

Be sure to visit the My Scraps store HERE...there are new Echo Park lines as well as TONS of other new collections!  You can save 20% on your entire order by using the code 20INFEB.  Hurry and shop! :D

Thanks for taking a peek today :)

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous layout. I am always inspired by your layering and texture. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. soooo lovin how cool this looks with all your fun layers!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable Missy! I love what you did with the Life is Good collection! It was one of my favorites too and I still have some left! :) I love the layering behind your photo and the smaller cluster on the left hand side of the page!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you put so much details in your LO's! This is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete