Wednesday, February 5, 2014

My Creative Scrapbook February Kits Reveal!

Hello there, friends!  It's the 5th, which means it's time to reveal all the beautiful kits from My Creative Scrapbook.  There are a total of four kits available, and they're all amazing.  I worked with the Main Kit this month, and it's full of the Love Notes collection from Crate Paper, Prima flowers, and Doodlebug alphas.  Be still my heart!  Check it out:


I made four layouts and five cards with this kit, which I'll share throughout the month.  Here is one of my pages...this picture is from 1995.  My husband and I hadn't even been dating for a full year, and this original photo is from a Polaroid camera.  We were so young!  He was 21 and I was 19...omg!  March will be our 14th anniversary, and May will be 20 years total that we've been together.  Where has the time gone?!

Anyway, I just love this heart background paper...all those cute hearts are just adorable!  I added some watercolor around my center design.  I added in several patterned papers and then had fun adding in chipboard hearts, dimensional stickers, frames, tags and stickers.  Lots of little goodies in this kit...


I used a lot of chipboard pieces here...and I layered some and popped up a few.


I couldn't wait to use this old school cassette tape...it was perfect for this older photo of us!  I added a little bit of thread behind it.


Lots of fun stickers in the kit...so perfect for a page about love :)


Another close-up of some of the layers & journaling.


Gorgeous colors...love this aqua mixed in with the reds & pinks...


You can check HERE to see all the available kits,  and you can go HERE to see the beautiful gallery of all the design team's projects.  Tons of inspiring pieces to get you started with your kits :)

Thanks for stopping in today, and have a GREAT Wednesday!

3 comments:

  1. I love the kit...and I love your page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Missy!! Such a great photo of the two of you! I love that heart background paper too and all of the fun hearts you scattered around your page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This collection is absolutely gorgeous! Your layout is so cute ♥

    ReplyDelete