Wednesday, February 19, 2014

A few cards / My Creative Scrapbook

Hey there!  Today I'm sharing a few cards I created with the February Main Kit from My Creative Scrapbook.  I'm not a huge card maker, but some of the pieces in this kit just seemed perfect for a card or two.  I actually made five!  I made one and then just kept going with all the bits I had leftover from the four layouts I made.  So here are two of them:

I'm not a huge Prima flower user, but this little vine was just too cute to pass up :)  I like how it looks on this card.


I added some stamping to this one, and even a little bit of watercolor inside the heart on the left.  That little chipboard piece fit right over my stamped image.  And I'm a sucker for a heart stamp!  I am so in love with shiny gold stuff lately...just had to add some gold Color Shine drops to finish it off.


I still have three more cards and one more layout to share this month...I never seemed to run out of goodies in this kit :)

I hope you have a wonderful day, and thanks so much for stopping by :)

1 comment: