Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Memories / Hip Kit Club

 ************Go HERE for the Pinkfresh Studio Liquid Watercolor Blog Hop*************

Happy Tuesday, friends!  I have a fun new layout to share today for Hip Kit Club featuring the 2018 May Hip Kits.  My focus today is using the Paige Evans Alpha Stamps from the Project Life Kit as a design or title element.  I also used the May Moodboard as inspiration.  I actually used the quote from it as my title.  I began with the colorful exclusive scalloped patterned paper and the blue watercolor Heidi Swapp paper from the Main Kit.  I created a vertical design and used three photos.  I added some colorful Vicki Boutin Paints from the Color Kit on the background along with some of the Creative Devotion watercolor splotch clear stickers.


I used some grey Archival Ink from my stash to stamp the title.  I drew some light pencil lines first to make sure I stamped straight.  I also made sure I stamped around the photos.


This scalloped paper is so pretty!  I left the edges unglued to they would pop off the page.  I used more of the Creative Devotion clear stickers as layers around the photos as well some of the Bella Blvd yellow puffy hearts from the Project Life Kit.


I was also inspired by the splatters on the Moodboard, so I used a brush to add lots of them.  I used some watered down yellow Dina Wakley paint from the February Color Kit as well as some pink and aqua Shimmerz from other kits.


I decided to change the color of this rose gold glitter Thicker.  I used the Vicki Boutin pink paints and my finger to smudge some color onto it.  It worked great!  I added a few fussy cut birds around the page.  Those are from an Amy Tangerine paper.


I used some of the Simple Stories chipboard hearts over on the left side of the layout with another watercolor clear sticker.  I finished it off by machine stitching through it.


Here’s one last close-up of the bottom photos.  Tangled thread, another cute bird, and a Project Life card underneath as a layer.


I hope this inspires you create a fun stamped title on your next page.  It was fun and pretty easy to do.  This is perfect for your favorite quote!  I have a process video here, so check that out if you’d like!



 Thanks for stopping in, and I'll see you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment