Monday, January 12, 2015

CREATE January issue is LIVE!

Happy Monday, friends!  I'm so excited to share the first 2015 issue of Scrapbook Generation's CREATE Digital Magazine is up!  It's 303 pages FULL of amazing inspiration.  This year's team is huge, and there are so many different styles and projects in the issue.  I am thrilled to be part of such an awesome and talented group of scrappers!  I'm honored to have three projects included this month.  I have two layouts and an altered notebook.

You can click HERE to view the entire magazine!



Here's a sneak peek at one of my layouts.  I flipped a few pages into the magazine, and there is a close up of my layout on one of the title pages!  You can easily download the magazine and see the entire layout.  It features die-cuts...something I love! 


I hope you'll check it out...there is a TON of inspiration in there!  The featured manufacturer this month is Jillibean Soup, and I have another layout included using tons of JS products.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and have a GREAT day!

No comments:

Post a Comment