Monday, February 9, 2015

I Love You / My Mind's Eye

Happy Monday, friends!  Today I'm sharing my latest layout for My Mind's Eye.  I think everyone is anxiously awaiting the new products from CHA...including the design team!  I can't wait to get my hands on it :)  Until then, I'm working on using up my MME stash from the previous year.  I pulled out the Lost & Found Record It Heirloom collection and created this Valentine page.  The photos are from about a year ago.  My husband and I were in Las Vegas and we had dinner at the top of the Stratosphere.  That's the awesome view you get from up there.  It's very romantic and the atmosphere is just really neat. 

I've really been loving the white-on-white trend lately.  I used this beautiful heart background cut file from The Cut Shoppe against white cardstock.  I love the subtle look.  I added white stitching and minimal mist and ink splatters.  There is a little bit of watercolor going on, but not too much.  I didn't want to take away from the white aspect.

The hardest part about so much white is photographing the finished product...It is almost impossible to get a perfect shot of all the white looking the same color!  Arhghh.....


Here's a close up of the top of the design...lots of layers.  One of those hearts is chipboard, one is from patterned paper, and the other I hand cut from a 3x4 journaling card.  There is a lot of different products in this collection, so it's really easy to pick and choose from everything.  I love how it all looks on top of the background cut file.
asdf

I love this chipboard heart banner...so perfect for this layout!  It layered beautifully.  Really fun and easy to use like this.


Thank you so much for stopping by....have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

  1. This layout is so beautiful Missy! I love the White on White look and the cut file looks awesome in the background!

    ReplyDelete