Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Shimmerz Design Team!

Hey there, friends!!  Just stopping in to say that I have been asked to join the 2015 Shimmerz Design Team!  I am SO excited to be a part of this amazing group!  I have always admired the awesome products and projects created using Shimmerz goodies.  I can't wait to get started!



You can see who else made the team on the Shimmerz Blog HERE.  A huge thank you to Stacey for having me, and to my good friend and fellow DT member Tina Walker, for always being my mixed media inspiration! 

Thanks so much for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats Missy! And welcome to the team, your work is beautiful! Looking forward to getting to know you better! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big congrats Missy!! Can't wait to see what you create for your new team!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eeek! Congratulations, love! Can't wait to see what you whip up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Missy!! You are perfect for this team ♥

    ReplyDelete