Sunday, November 30, 2014

Creative Scrappers #283

Hey there, friends!  Time for another awesome sketch from Creative Scrappers!  I really love this one!  If you love squares or triangles, this one's for you.  I love it because it provides the opportunity for using lots of different patterned papers, which is one of my favorites!


I created this using the new Creative Agenda from Echo Park.  The colors are just gorgeous, and I love the fun patterns.  I stuck really close to the sketch and used a different patterned paper in each section.  I used even more papers to layer under my photo.  I added a little bit of gelato smudged on all four sides of the design, and I like the way it created some depth.  The rest is stickers and stitching.


I love the stickers in this kit, and they worked so well with this sketch.  I love creating clusters, and so I did just that here.  I added lots of stitching as well.


Layers, thread, stickers, cork and stitching...I love this combo!  I'm glad I printed my photo in black and white...it really stands out against all the color.


Here's another shot above the cluster.  I love the dimension these embellishments create!  The cork pieces are from Studio Calico, and I think they coordinate very well here.


If you'd like to play along with this sketch, be sure to upload your layouts to the inlinkz widget over on the Creative Scrappers blog HERE.  December's prize sponsor is 17 Turtles, which is Juliana Michaels' awesome cut file shop!  You can link up using sketches 283 and 284 (coming soon).  You have until midnight EST December 31st.

You can visit 17 Turtles HERE!

Thanks so much for stopping by :)

3 comments:

  1. This is so awesome Missy!! I love how you used the Creative Agenda collection!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty layout! Love all the layers and stitched detail!

    ReplyDelete