Friday, March 14, 2014

Hot Date in Vegas

Happy Friday!  I have another date night layout to share with you today :)  I created this page a while back for a Valentine Crop at My Scraps and More.  I used the Be Loved collection from Fancy Pants, and it's just adorable!  This photo is of us back in January on a getaway to Las Vegas.  This was our first night out there and we were heading out to dinner.  Oh, man I miss that place!

This was made for a 14 Things Challenge.  I used 14 different products on my page, and it wasn't as difficult as I thought it would be.  There are SO many embellishments out there now that I think I could have used way more than just 14.

I used patterned paper, watercolors, chipboard, washi tape, buttons, sequins, flair badge, wooden veneer, tag, stamps, thread, die-cut, stickers & and envelope. My journaling is inside the envelope.


A close up of all the layering...I just LOVE wooden veneer...so fun to add color to those :)


A little bit of thread to add some blue in this area.


Flair badges are the bomb...I wish I had a gazillion of those things!


Thanks so much for stopping by today...have a great weekend!

6 comments:

  1. Ooooh, I love it! Beautiful LO!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMO SEU TRABALHO!! PARABÉNS! BEIJOS!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you incorporated the 14 items onto your page, Missy!! The mix of colors are great too, and such a cute pic of you and your hubby!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You two are so cute! Great layout for a great photo. Like how you used the products. :)

    ReplyDelete