Thursday, June 13, 2013

Where Are You?

Hello there, and happy Thursday :)  I hope your Summer is starting off nicely.  Ours is nice and hot, and we've been spending the past few days in the pool.  I wish it was pool weather all year round :)

Here's a page I created for My Scraps and More last week.  I pulled out the newest lines from Lily Bee...Pinwheel and Sweet Shoppe.  I noticed right away that there were a lot of primary colors.  I was instantly inspired to create a rainbow of sorts.  I really love this chevron paper, but it's busy and overwhelming, so I used some black paint and my finger to create some separation between my photos and the background.  I also backed my paper strips and photos onto black cardstock to break up the busy-ness.

I also used matching paints to create drips.  I just held the bottle up to the paper and squeezed some out...easy!  I spritzed the streaks with water to help it drip a little better.


I cut my title with my Cameo...I just love that machine!


A close-up of the strips and the cute chipboard buttons.


Stickers and fabric-covered brads...woo hoo!


You can pick up these Lily Bee collections in the My Scraps store HERE.  Don't forget about our Got Talent Contest going on all summer long...plenty of fun challenges and lots of prizes to win!  Come join us!!

Thanks for taking a peek today, and have a wonderful Thursday!

4 comments:

  1. My favorite to date!!! I think! lol Love the new line from LilyBee!! Just picked up Destination port :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the fun rainbow effect you created with the strips Missy, and the paint drips look awesome!! I love the Pinwheel collection from Lily Bee and you did a great job with both of them!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those paints drips are AWESOME! I love the contrast of the bright colors with the black and white photos and black and white background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my goodness! The colors just POP and your drips are amazing! I love the black with those bright colors and I love how you outlined some of the stuff!

    ReplyDelete