Friday, June 21, 2013

Hello Pippy :)

It's Friday, friends....woo hoo!!  I'm sharing a fun page I created for one of the My Scraps Got Talent contest challenges.  It was a stamping challenge.  I have really been into stamping lately...especially my border stamps.  They are just so easy to use and they add interest to any project.  I finally pulled out my papers from Elle's Studio and created this layout.

It's pretty simple...I started out with white cardstock and used an old heart mask that I had cut on my Cameo a long time ago.  Some light spritzing over it and I had cute & subtle hearts.  I LOVE the colors in these papers...that blue has to be my favorite!  I layered several pieces and then added in a vellum piece, too.  I fussy cut the flower bundle from one of the pages and added a few clear buttons.  I also added a few small washi pieces.


We'd love to have you join us for our Got Talent contest.  It runs all summer long, and it's lots of fun!  There are so many challenges to play with and lots of fun prizes to win!  Go HERE to check it out.

Thanks for stopping by today, and have a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout!!! I love the pretty colours! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the mix of the stamping with the Elle's, Missy!! And the misted heart mask looks really fab in the background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the spritzed hearts! Very clever way to use your supplies!

    ReplyDelete