Wednesday, June 26, 2013

A Normal Day

Hey there, friends!  I finally broke into my Jillibean Soup stash...I just love this Chilled Cucumber Soup line.  The colors are to die for, and the patterns are so fun and go so well together.  I made this page for Sketch #33 on the My Scraps Sketch Blog last week.

I added some modeling paste using a lattice mask...I love the look and texture it creates!  I went over it with some golden yellow chalk and then some Heidi Swapp Color Shine in Mustard.  The perfect match!


Here's the sketch:


You should hop on over and play with some of the weekly sketches...they're all awesome, and you just may win a prize!

Thanks for stopping by today :)

2 comments:

  1. Awesome use of the Jillibean Missy, and I love the modeling paste in the background!

    ReplyDelete