Thursday, June 9, 2011

Paper Thrills Reveal

There is a new weekly challenge up at Paper Thrills! This one is about scrapping photos you normally wouldn't scrap. Bad photos, out-of-focus photos, or pictures that you just didn't think were "scrapworthy." I used some pictures of Reese...it was a random weekend morning. Her hair was a total mess. She had a huge bruise on her forehead, and she wasn't really doing anything in particular. In one photo, she's turning the pages of a book and the page is right in front of her face. I hadn't planned on scrapping these, but I'm glad I did! I think the page turned out pretty cute :)



I stamped the little "checklist" at the bottom...I found these alpha stamps in the $1 at Michaels!! A whole $1 for the entire alphabet...they're perfect for little journaling areas like this!

Be sure to check out what the other DT members created with their "bad" photos!

2 comments:

  1. This page turned out great! Love the misting and that banner!!! Oh and love, LOVE, the little check list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute photo's and very pretty layout!

    ReplyDelete