Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Sketchy Thursdays 5.5

I'm so happy that I got to do a Sketchy Thursdays challenge this week! I have been busy lately, so it has been a while. I loved the circles on this one...and I knew right away which pictures I wanted to use. Whenever I do a photoshoot with my girls, I take TONS of pictures, and so many of them wind up being cute! I can't just pick one or two, so I used seven on this one! They were all just too cute to pass up :)

Here is the sketch:


And here is what I made. I flipped it, and I loved the way it turned out! It's my little Paige practicing using her spoon. Of course, she just wanted to play with, chew on it, throw it around...everything but eat with it. But it was still adorable! I misted around some punched circles to create the background...so easy and fast!



Thanks for looking! I have some design team layouts to reveal in a few days :)

9 comments:

  1. What a brilliant take on the sketch! Love what you did with the circles on the base and all those little pictures are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great LO, love it, love the sprayed background and the button additions look brilliant. Love your interpretation of the sketch :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, ahhh, love how you turned the sketch and all that incredible misting. Thanks for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. love those cute pictures and the fabulous colors you used. they match the photo perfectly.. great take on the sketch.. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful misting! Thanks for playing with ST this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like this a lot! Great way to use all those fun pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh gosh this is ADORABLE! I love how you used photos in the circles!!! Thanks for joining us this week at Sketchy Thursdays!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhhhhhhhhh this is soooooooooo stinkin' cute cute cute! I loveeeeee the photos and loveeeeeeeeee the colors! Thanks sooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a fun and fabulous page! Love those smaller pics like that! :)

    ReplyDelete