Friday, October 8, 2010

My School Girl :)

I finally scrapped Reese's first school portraits and her first class photo. For some reason, it was hard to scrap school pictures...I have no idea why. I couldn't figure out what I wanted to do with them, and then I couldn't decided on papers to use...it was one of those layouts that just keeps bugging you. I added one of her school creations (her hand print) and I liked it better with that touch.


Her class photo from last October...I can't believe how much she's grown since then! I used papers from a pack I found at Big Lots...I think they're DCWV.


This is one of my favorite Reese pictures. It is from last November, and I think she looks stunning. She is quite a beautiful little girl, and she is so photogenic! Surprise...I glimmer misted the scalloped background. I'm really loving the versatility with this product. I love creating unique backgrounds with it!

1 comment:

  1. wow, these are great. i think you did awesome with the school pics and yes, that photo in the last one is beautiful. =) great misting too.

    ReplyDelete