Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Girlies Galore

I have two new pages to share...one of each of my sweet girls. The first one is of Paige last November. I loved this little onesie and loved creating the background to match it. I used some homemade brown glimmer mist and some flower masks I cut with my Cricut. I then cut a few matching flowers in matching colors. I hand-stitched around the negative space flowers, and used an old colored pencil to fill in the red centers of the flowers.


I used pink and brown glimmer mist on this layout of Reese swinging. I have a bunch of different felt shapes, and I used a scalloped one and a flourish for masks. I used Echo Park papers for this one, and fussy-cut all those flowers out of patterned paper. I added a few other flowers (the yellow ones). I stamped the butterfly on the right using glimmer mist instead of an ink pad...just experimenting :) I like the light color it gave...so pretty and soft.

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow Missy I LOVE these!!! Especially the one of Paige. All the flowers, misting and stiching are fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete