Friday, April 1, 2016

Bella Blvd Creative Team!!

Somebody pinch me!  I am SOOOO excited to announce that I have been asked to be a part of the 2016-2017 Bella Blvd Creative Team!  I can't even believe it...these ladies are beyond talented, and I am honored to be on the team with them!  Thank you so much to Laura and Stephanie for having me!

I was the February Guest Designer, and that was super exciting.  I was shocked to be asked to join the team for the entire year!  I will be one of two video designers, and I'll be alternating process videos every other month.  I can't wait to get started!

Here are all the awesome ladies on the team with me...


Here's a sneak peek of my first project.  Look for all of the Creative Team introductions starting next week!


Thanks so much...I'm so excited about this!!  Have a great day!

1 comment: