Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Hello Azaleas (a gelato layout!)

Happy Wednesday, friends!  The page I'm sharing today is one I made several weeks ago for My Scraps and More.  It was for a lift challenge, and I chose a layout from one of our message board members to lift.  I had been wanting to use this fun circle Cameo cut for a while, and this layout was perfect for it.

I started with a piece of blue cardstock.  I traced circles on it and then smudged it all up with some gelatos, spray ink, watercolor pencils and modeling paste.  The circle die-cut was white until I went over it with gelatos and water.  Those things are SO much fun to play with!  I added just a few pieces of patterned paper from Crate and American Crafts, and the embellishments are mostly AC.  I used some random washi tapes...one of them is from MME.

I couldn't wait to scrap these gorgeous photos...I have a lot more from this photo shoot.  I just adore the bright pinks and yellows!


Layers, tape, paste, gelatos...I was in a messy mood for this one :)


Cute American Crafts stickers!


I cut the word "azaleas" on my Cameo and colored it.


I hope this inspires you to get a little messy and try gelatos...they're like playing with lipstick!

Have a great day, and thanks for stopping in!

3 comments:

  1. Wow this is unreal! Love love love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Missy!! Love that bright pop of Yellow and awesome use of the Gelatos!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a stunning page! All of your colors match your photos so perfectly! This layout made me smile as I was scrolling my blog roll, Had to let you know. :)

    ReplyDelete