Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Summer Fun This Way --> {My Creative Scrapbook}

Happy Wednesday, scrappy friends!  I'm sharing another page I created with the July Main Kit from My Creative Scrapbook.  The I Heart Summer line from Simple Stories is the focus of the kit, and it's so full of fun colors and patterns.  Most of the pages I created with them are pool or lake related, but this one is just a sweet summer time picture of my little Paige.

It's a pretty simple page...some inking, splattering, layering and stickers.  I wanted the focus of this page to be the picture.  I really love the fun titles that Simple Stories creates for you!



Simple layers and some journaling...


Yep...there's my button :)


Love the super cute chipboard stickers, too!


Be sure to check out all the fun kits at My Creative Scrapbook...you won't be disappointed.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

1 comment:

  1. So cute Missy!! Love the chevron misted in the background and all of the awesome Simple Stories papers that you layered behind your photo!

    ReplyDelete