Tuesday, July 30, 2013

A Day at the Lake (My Creative Scrapbook) + a NEW kit!

Happy Tuesday, friends!  I can't believe July is coming to a close.  That means it's time to wrap up all the projects created with the July Main Kit at My Creative Scrapbook.  This is my fifth and final page using the I Heart Summer line from Simple Stories.  It has been such a pleasure to work with :)

This one was pretty easy to throw together because of the nature of the patterned papers.  The design with the banners was already there, so all I did was add the long black strip from another piece of patterned paper and add my photos.  I threw in the fishy border, the chipboard banner and created a colorful "sun" to hold my title.


The DIY Thickers in the kit are awesome...I just smudged some paint on these to make them blue.


The chipboard banner was one of my favorite pieces in the kit :)


The August kits will be revealed within the week...it's weird saying August already!  It's almost here.  To check out all the July kits, go HERE.

 And here's something BRAND NEW coming to My Creative Scrapbook!  Check it out!

My Creative Scrapbook is thrilled to introduce a new add-on kit:
Spotlight on Your Life
 
If you love Project Life, Life Documented, Photo Freedom or Smash books then this is the kit for you. This kit will have additional embellishments and items just for your Project Life style pages.
We're so excited about our August Spotlight on Your Life kits that we're revealing them early!

Have a look...

August 2013 Spotlight on Your Life kit: Happy

August 2013 Spotlight on Your Life kit: Happy (closeup)

August 2013 Spotlight on Your Life kit: Heat Wave


 August 2013 Spotlight on Your Life kit: Heat Wave (closeup)

Our Spotlight on Your Life kits are currently available as either a single purchase or a 3-month subscription. They can be added to your current kit membership or purchased separately.

So come join the fun!

Further details about these new kits can be found in the Add-Ons section of our website, here.
Email us at MyCreativeScrapbook@gmail.com if you want to be one of the first members of this kit (please put Spotlight on Your Life in the subject line) and... there just may be a GIVEAWAY coming soon...!

Thanks so much for stopping by today....have a good one!

2 comments:

  1. Really fun page Missy!! Love that cute little fish border with the wave cut! And the layered sun, with your title is such a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my! this page is amazing! I love all the layers behind the title!

    ReplyDelete