Saturday, March 23, 2013

Ridin' High with Echo Park + new Layout Kits from My Scraps!

Happy Weekend, scrappy friends!  I hope you're enjoying your weekend so far.  We had a lot of stormy weather last night and our power kept going off.  I love rainy nights, but I hate lightning!  Too scary for me.  Thank goodness it finally subsided and our power was back close to 1am.

I'm here today to share a page I created based on one of my very own sketches!  I created the sketch for our Sketch-a-thon that is in its third week at My Scraps and More and still going strong.  If you haven't visited our boards and joined in the fun, you don't know what you're missing!

I used the new Echo Park All About a Boy collection...rainbow colors grab me everytime!  And even though I don't have a son, these colors are perfect for my girls :)  My oldest loves piggy back rides with her Daddy, so I couldn't wait to scrap them with these gorgeous papers & embellishments.  This collection is available in the store HERE.


Here's my sketch...a good one for multiple photos! If you're like me, you take tons of pictures of just one event, so you probably have tons to choose from.  I hope you like it and are able to use it for inspiration!


There is still plenty of time to join in on the Sketch-a-thon...a brand new sketch every day!  And there are fun prizes to be won, of course!

In other My Scraps news, you can now purchase a Layout Kit.  It's a new "kit" that you can purchase that includes almost everything you need to recreate a specific page.  The kit includes an exclusive sketch, a full color photo, and product to recreate the layout.  The first layout is one of mine, and if it's a page you'd like to make, then you can purchase all the ingredients HERE.  Check it out!!  It's only $12.99!

This is the page that you will be recreating:


Thanks for stopping by today! Enjoy your weekend!

2 comments:

  1. aww what a sweet layout! I love those hexagon letters and how you put the chevron at the bottom! Great page and sketch! Btw.. thanks for all the sweet comments on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that you used the EP for your girls, Missy!! It is great for both Boys and Girls and the colors are so fun!! Love both of these cute, cute pages!

    ReplyDelete