Saturday, March 30, 2013

Last Sketch for My Scraps Sketch-a-thon & some news!

Happy Saturday, friends!  I'm here today to share a page I made for the Sketch-a-thon over at My Scraps and More.  Today is the final sketch of the month :(  It's one that I created, and I really love it.  I wanted to scrap this camera pic of me and my friend Jennifer, and I knew that I wanted bright papers to go with it.  What better collection than AC's Sketchbook?  I haven't used it as much as I should...it's just so bright & beautiful.  You still have time to play with us if you'd like...you have a whole week to finish up any or all of the month's sketches.



Here is my sketch:




I also have some fun news to share....I made a new Design Team!  I'll be joining the talented ladies over at Love My Tapes!!  I'm very excited for this new venture, and I can't wait to get started.  I'm looking forward to working with the rest of the team.  Go HERE for the full announcement :)

Have a wonderful day, friends!  Thanks for stopping by :)

4 comments:

  1. So excited to be working with you at Love My Tapes! Love your page too. I like all the layering and all the fonts in the title! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the way you used the Sketchbook line on this page Missy!! The colors look great with your photo! And BIG congrats on making the LMT Team!! I know you will do an amazing job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you used sketchbook! I love the dark colors that you have added! I NEED to use this sketch! TOTALLY my style! SO happy for you on LMT!

    ReplyDelete