Thursday, September 27, 2012

Wheeee!!

It's me again...yep...it's another Artful Delight page!  My fifth one with the September kit :)  My last three posts have been full of my AD pages...I love how they all turned out.  This one was one I created last...and I used a lot of the bits & pieces I had left over, plus some of the cardstock.  I call this page one of my "totally random" ones...meaning I just printed out my photos and started cutting and sticking...no rhyme or reason.  I decided to create a little star flower out of the flag stickers and used one of the October Afternoon sticky buttons as the center.



I also wanted to share a picture of the October kit...lots of My Mind's Eye!! Yay!!



That's it for today...a quick and easy post :)  Thanks for stopping by!!

4 comments:

  1. what a great page! I Love that you have the little envelope in the middle instead of a pic! I have missed seeing your LOs while i have been so busy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun page Missy!! Great design and the b&w photos are really adorable with the colors from the papers & embellies!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the ombre effect on this one Missy! Beautiful starburst embellishment & love the cute series of pics and great layout design!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! Love the adorable pics and the star embellie!

    ReplyDelete