Saturday, September 22, 2012

A few My Scraps & More Layouts

Happy Weekend!  I hope you are all doing well and enjoying some relaxation time.  I wanted to share a few pages I've created in the past few weeks for My Scraps and More.  The challenges just keep coming over there, so I keep on scrappin' them :)

I created this one a few weeks ago.  It was for one of my DT {play}challenges.  The challenge was to use a busy piece of patterned paper for your background.  I thought this Amy Tangerine Sketchbook line was perfect for this!  I didn't add any paint or mist...I didn't want to make it any busier than it already is. 


I crumpled up this end strip to make it look like ribbon. I love AC papers because the bottom strips are usable!


I created this one last weekend for the Back 2 Class Crop.  This one was for Yearbook class.  We had to use a Superlative, and I created one that fit these photos.  Interestingly enough, I used the same line for this page!  I can't get enough of it.


You can buy this collection at the My Scraps store, and right now you can get 20% off! Go HERE to visit the store.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. These are both just adorable!! You do great with those busy papers~ I'd end up washing them out with gesso or something, lol~ but you don't need to at all~ amazing!

    I really enjoy your beautiful, detailed closeups :)~

    Hope you're having a great weekend~!

    xErin

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both amazing! I love all of the bright colors and layers. And what a little cutie you've got :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWWW... I LOVE THESE LO's!!!
    So many layers, colours and photos I don't know where to look first!
    Its awesome!!

    Toni..
    http://toniherron.aussieblogs.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree 100% Missy...this Sketchbook collection is so awesome!! Love the way you used it on both pages!! Crumpling the paper on the first one to resemble ribbon is such a fun idea!! And love the fun title on your second one!! Too, too cute!

    ReplyDelete