Friday, June 22, 2012

More My Scraps & More pages

Happy Friday!  I'm just popping on this morning to share a few more pages I created for the My Scraps and More June DT reveal.  These are from the Fancy Pants Summer Soul line...such fun patterns & colors!  And I have a ton of summer pool pictures to scrap, so this line worked so well.  I've already shared my first two, so these are my remaining layouts.

For this page, I dirtied up a piece of kraft cardstock with some paint drips.  I also used a bottle cap as a circle stamp and used paint as my ink pad.  I didn't want to add a lot more blue to the page since the majority of my photos contain the bright blue that I love.  I added just a few pieces of patterned paper.  I added some punched circles, and I also punched a few holes out of the cardstock and pop dotted the paper behind it to give it some dimension.



I really wanted to use this really busy flowery paper for this page...but not for the entire background. So I tore it and added some solid light pink to the middle. I was also in the mood to make a few lollipop flowers, so I added those. I also used the coordinating chipboard banners...so fun & easy to use!

 


Don't forget about the My Scraps Got Talent contest going on right now and throughout the summer. I have more pages from there that I will be sharing soon...the inspiration just keeps coming over there! You really don't want to miss out on all the fun! Have a great weekend :)

4 comments:

  1. LOVE both of them!!1 You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great Missy! Love the photo of her carrying the weight!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE both of these Missy! I like the way you mixed up the circles on the first one, by adding some that were punched and cutting some of the negatives in your page! And, that was a great idea, adding the solid pink to the pretty flower background. It makes a great backdrop for that cute photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your pages are always so fun, Missy!! This line is just perfect for you- bright, pretty- perfect for your fun sunny pool pages!! I LOVED the closeup on your first, showing the dimension of your layout. Fabulous :D...
    xErin

    ReplyDelete