Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Super fun ScrapFIT reveal!

Today is reveal day at ScrapFIT! I was hesitant at first with this challenge because it's hard for me to scrap photos other than my children. I've never even really considered scrapping pictures of me. I was forced out of my comfort zone, and guess what...I LOVED IT! I absolutely love this layout. I love the colors and the embellishments. I want to start an album of things about me, and this is a great page to add.

The challenge is called Technically Inclined, and it's all about scrapping your favorite techno gadget -- a camera, video game, smart phone, computer, iPod, etc. Mine was my Canon, of course :)

I cut a circular shape on my Cricut and used it as a mask. Isn't that such a cool technique?

I've had these little wire words for so long, and I pulled them out of my stash. Perfect for this layout about me!

I seem to do some kind of stitching on every layout I make lately. I just scribbled some lines and stitched over them. No rhyme or reason at all. That's not like me, either!


Our sponsor this month is....

Burlap & Buttercups is a monthly kit club delivering beautifully coordinating scrapbooking supplies. Every month we provide our subscribers with a generous assortment of patterned paper, cardstock, stickers, ribbon, and many other fun embellishments – enough to create a number of layouts and projects. Each of our scrapbook kits puts inspiration at the fingertips of those seeking to preserve treasured memories. We continuously browse the manufacturers' latest offerings, selecting some of the hottest new products to hit the market… so our members can simply open their boxes when they arrive and begin creating!

Check out this awesome kit you could win!


Click HERE to visit the ScrapFIT blog and see the rest of the DT's beautiful creations. You have until the end of the month to play with us, and make sure you upload your layout on the Mr. Linky on the blog.

6 comments:

  1. Love this! Especially the colors and the misting, and how cool is that film strip. Oh and great picture!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's very pretty, love that you traced inside the masking and the stitching is cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel exactly the same way! I just started a "me" book a little while back and it's still hard to do those kinds of pages, but fun. I might have to join in with this one! I love your masked circles and the blue and green on the white background!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea to use your cricut shape as a mask! Great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you used that cricut cut as a mask! It's so much fun!!! I adore your layout!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! The colours on this layout was really NICE. Love it!

    ReplyDelete