Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Challenge Me Happy Reveal & Sketchy Thursdays

Today is the latest reveal at Challenge Me Happy! It's a beautiful color palette...very inspiring for a girly page :)


I made this...photos of Paige finally fitting into the forward-facing carseat. Perfect for pinks, greens & browns :) I used a mixture of random papers, most of them pretty old and from my stash. Yep, I used the bubble wrap again...I'm a wee bit obsessed with it. I cut the scallops using the Lite Lacy Labels Cricut cartridge and then added some stitching. I also used some punched circles as masks for the background.


I used some paint-on pink Smooch to add more color to the flower petals.




The prize sponsor for December is Artfull Crafts!

Artfull Crafts has a vibrant store located in Timaru and a fabulous website (www.artfullcrafts.co.nz). They are NZ’s leading Kaisercraft stockist, as well as stocking products from all major scrapbooking suppliers (Prima, Bo Bunny, Graphic 45, October Afternoon, doCrafts etc). Liz has a team of 5 staff and a super-talented Design Team from across the world. At the moment on the blog, they are involved in a Christmas Countdown – with a changing theme each week. There are prizes to be won and 20% off categories in their dedicated Christmas Store. This week until Sunday it’s 20% off “Gifts”.

Artfull Crafts is lucky to have the talented Betsy Clark designing cards for us (she’s being published in the monthly Kaisercraft Workshop Magazines), and she also creates a Card Temptations Card Kit on a monthly basis. Artfull Crafts also designs monthly Scrappin’ Sensations Kits, and the prize this week is a layout from one of their kits.

Artfull Crafts hopes to see you online or instore soon!! We will be open over the summer period!


If you'd like to take part in this challenge, visit the Challenge Me Happy blog HERE and see what the other DT members created. Upload your layout there. Remember, you must create a new layout for this challenge ONLY...no combining challenges or it won't count towards the prize.

I also finished up the latest sketch at Sketchy Thursdays. I have been wanting to scrap these cute pictures of Paige's baby crack...haha! They're just so adorable :)

I had this cute baby tag in my old stash...and it just jumped out at me to use it! I added some blue chalk to white Thickers to give them the color I wanted.

I also added buttons and stitching...as usual...haha!



Thanks for stopping by! I'll be back soon with the latest ScrapFIT reveal :)

6 comments:

  1. Love love love love both of these!! GORGEOUS photos and loveeeeeeeeee the stitching! Thanks so much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh too cute!!! Love the stitching and the borders. Thanks for joining us this week at Sketchy Thursdays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, that is just too cute! Thanks for playing with Sketchy Thursdays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahah! Love the peekaboo hiney!!! :) :) So so cute! Your stitching and other deatils are amazing! Thanks for joining us at Sketchy Thursdays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two fun, fab LO's!! Great DT inspo for CMH!!

    ReplyDelete