Sunday, September 15, 2013

Creative Scrappers #251

Yay!!  It's finally time for my very first reveal as a Creative Scrappers DT member!  I'm so thrilled to be a part of the team for the next few months!  This sketch is so much fun...it's full of fun circles.  I have been itching to use this gorgeous background paper from Maggie Holmes, and when I saw the sketch, I thought it was perfect.  I added in even more circles with a mask I cut using my Cameo and some modeling paste.


Here's the sketch:


Lots of Crate Paper awesomeness here...chipboard, tape and negative punches.

 
I love the yellow in this tag...it really pops.  You can really see the textures here, too.


Distressed layers...my favorite!


You really MUST go see what the rest of the team created with this sketch...you won't believe the talent of these amazing ladies!  Check out the CS blog HERE and link up your layout.  There's a great prize up for grabs!!

Thanks for checking things out today, and have a great Sunday!

4 comments:

  1. MISSY! WOW!! This layotu is AMAZING!! Truly inspiring! I LOVE those circles you added. It makes me want to grab my stencils and modeling paste and go for it. And that's just what might happen sometime today... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this Missy!! The bokeh paper is gorgeous for your background and I love the layers behind your photo!! Amazing page for your first CS reveal!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is the most gorgeous background paper and I love the layers you added to it. Stunning layout.

    ReplyDelete