Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mixing Washi Tape with Stamping {Love My Tapes}

Hey there, friends, and Happy Mother's Day :)  I'm still playing catch-up from the past week.  My computer crashing has totally disrupted my online world.  I've had to re-photograph layouts that I thought I had, but then realized they're missing in action.  Today, I'm sharing a page that I created for Love My Tapes last Friday.  I'm still trying to finish up scrapping some Christmas photos.

For this layout, I focused on using minimal patterned paper...only a few strips here and there.  The rest is washi tape and stamps.  I like how you can mix and match so many different patterns this way, and it's all random.  I just start sticking and stamping, and it's so easy.  Washi tape makes things go very quickly on a layout like this!

The black chevron, green polka dot and charcoal fan pattern tapes are all Love My Tapes...and they're so very versatile.


If you haven't tried washi tape yet, you don't know what you're missing.  It really is fun to use and it's a quick embellishment on almost any project. 

I appreciate you stopping by today!  Have a great Sunday :)

2 comments:

  1. Really cute Missy!! And with all of your fun Washi Tapes, you don't even miss the patterned paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great christmas page!!

    ReplyDelete