Wednesday, December 14, 2011

It's a Bright Sunshiny Day!

That's the title of my latest layout :) The newest Challenge Me Happy challenge is up, and it's based on a sketch. I always love making somewhat of a landscape on my layouts, so this sketch made that pretty easy. I used some of the Echo Park Summertime Collection. I used chalk and craft paint to create my sky and clouds.



I cut a few clouds out of patterned paper and hid my sun behind one. I added some stitched rays.

I made a few accordian flowers and topped them with rhinestones...love those!


Check out this awesome sketch:



Artfull Crafts is the sponsor for December, and the winner of this sketch challenge will win a fantastic scrappy kit!!


Be sure to check out the BLOG HERE to see the gorgeous layouts from the other DT members! Upload your layout there, and happy scrappin'!

1 comment: