Sunday, October 2, 2011

ScrapFIT Reveal & Weekend Warm-Up #15!

I hope everyone is having a great weekend! I wanted to share with you may latest layout for ScrapFIT. This challenge focuses on journaling "around" something. Here is what I created. I used the Echo Park Playground line...perfect for playground photos!




We have an amazing sponsor this month who has some 'sweet' kits to offer up each month!


Have you heard of the The Paper Bakery Kit Club? The Paper Bakery offers a monthly project-based kit each month, anything from a mini album to home decor. Sarah Hill, the owner & designer, wants to be that unique club that offers something different-new techniques, new ideas, and the newest supplies. All kits come with everything you need to create each project including detailed, easy-to-read instructions. Add-on kits are also available for purchase that compliment the main project kit perfectly! Single purchases are available, but the best savings occurs when you have a subscription for The Paper Bakery! Make sure to check out the current kit and the previous ones over at The Paper Bakery's blog.



Be sure to link up your layout on the ScrapFIT blog in order to be eligible to win!

The latest Weekend Warm-Up is also up. It's all about circles! Here is the sample layout I made. I've used this misting technique a few times before...using a cup to create the circles. I had a paper with all these circular circles (haha) and I wanted to mimic that in my background. See the little embellies I cut from paper that have the six circles forming a circle? I wanted that look, only bigger. I outlined them with black pen and added some rub-ons.


I'll be back tomorrow with another reveal. Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. How fun is that playground layout! Love the banner and the ribbons tucked behind the cloud! The grin layout made me grin. Love the circles of circles and as always, your misting is masterful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love the detail in your pages - especially the playground one! Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete