Saturday, August 27, 2011

Another Sweet Peach layout

I wanted to share with you another layout I made using the Sweet Peach Crop Shop August Juicy Kit.

This was a bittersweet moment...Paige's last bottle. She was about to turn one year old, and I wanted to start her on a sippy cup. I was worried that she would have trouble with it because technically she only had one bottle a day (I was nursing the rest of the time). I'd pump her some milk while I went to the gym in the afternoons. She did great with the sippy! She took to it like she'd been using it forever. I just love how she'd hold the bottle at the bottom!

I used a bird mask / screen to create the large bird shape, and I love how it turned out.


I used a button from the July kit, and the string of pearls are from my own stash. I think they go perfectly with the colors in this kit.


I love the Studio Calico paper with these pretty different colored birds! I couldn't resist cutting a few out.


Thanks for your visit! Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, beautiful layout! Love what you did with the birds and perfect touch of embellies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a lovely layout. I love the softness of the colors.. and those birds are the perfect touch.
    =)

    ReplyDelete