Saturday, March 5, 2011

Bye-Bye, Santa...

I finally finished my Christmas pictures! I am so glad...my desk was buried in red & green. This means I've officially scrapped all of my 2009 photos! Well, I do have a few more from December to scrap, but they're not Christmas related. I've packed away all my holiday papers & embellishments until I get to Christmas 2010. That will take a while...you know how I like to scrap in order :)

Anyway, here are a few pages I've done recently. I used this beautiful sketch by My Mind's Eye's Anam Stubbington. She is a sketch master! I love the bracket at the bottom.


Here are my girls with Santa at the mall last year. Paige smiled, but Reese did not want to sit there. I told the photo girl to hurry up because Reese wouldn't sit there long. She looks so excited, doesn't she?! LOL! For this page, I used some papers from a Martha Stewart pack made for punching...the pack was basically strips of paper. I tore them and layered them. I used a piece of Bo Bunny for the bracket. I love this page, although I am ready to get to some spring pages now :)


I used one of Jana Eubank's sketches for this Christmas page. I love Jana's sketches and her work! Check it out HERE.


I used a mirror image of the sketch. It's Santa at Reese's school last year. I had Paige with me, so she sat on his lap, too. As you can see, neither one was too thrilled about seeing him! I had to get the picture anyway :) I used some DCWV papers. I love this color scheme! It's very wintery, but not over-the-top Christmasy, if you know what I mean. In Florida, we don't have much of a winter, and we surely don't have snow, so I don't get to make many "winter" pages.


I glittered up my snowflakes, and I love the result! I used the Christmas Cheer Cricut Cartridge to cut them.

2 comments:

  1. What beautiful layouts!! I love all the layers and details :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layouts Missy, and some great sketches to check out - you know how I am a sucker for a good sketch LOL. I love the colours in the second layout, lovely and soft.

    ReplyDelete