Thursday, February 14, 2019

Love These Smiles / Pinkfresh Studio

Happy Thursday, friends!  I'm back today here with a new mixed media layout for Pinkfresh Studio featuring the Everyday Musings collection.  I recently got my hands on the Embroidered Blossoms Stamps and Dies, and I couldn't wait to use them on a project.  I began this page with a Love Heart cut file by Paige Evans.  I cut it on the beautiful white and soft purple ombre paper and used the Pinkfresh Studio Liquid Watercolors to add some messy color behind it.  I used some of the floral and leaf stamps and dies to embellish all around my silly photos of my daughter.


I created these watercolor flowers by using the dies only.  I cut three different sized flowers on some watercolor paper and then coated them with water.  I mixed some of the watercolors together and dripped the color onto the flowers.  The paint spread and blended together to create these gorgeous flowers!  I stamped a few leaf and stems using black archival ink and then colored them in with the watercolors.  I used the matching dies to cut them out.


These flowers and leaves layer together so nicely.  I love how they add such pretty details to the large heart cut file.


I how crisp and pretty these leaf and stem stamps are.  They make the perfect little detail to tuck inside the flowers.


I added some adhesive foam under my photos to give them some dimension and then added one of the dimensional heart stickers with a die cut sentiment on top of it.


These flowers were really easy to create since the dies do all the work.  If you love the look of fussy cut images, these are wonderful since you don't actually have to fussy cut anything.


I mixed and matched some of the puffy alphas for my title.  I curved it to match the shape of the cut file.  To get the color onto the background, I used a brush as well as some plastic packaging.


Here's one more close-up of this layout showing all the fun details under the photos.


You can see how I made all these flowers in my process video.  I hope you give it a try because it was fun and easy!  You can make whatever colors you want :)



Thanks for stopping in today, and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment