Saturday, January 27, 2018

This / Cocoa Vanilla Studio

Happy Saturday, friends!  I have a layout to share today for Cocoa Vanilla Studio using mostly the Bohemian Dream collection.  Before I get to the layout, I want to thank Zoe, Sue and the rest of the team for having me this year.  This is my last post as a design team member.  I’ve had an amazing year, and every collection I’ve worked with has just been off the charts awesome.  I will miss posting here each month, but I will definitely be continuing to use these gorgeous products!  I began this layout with the Bohemian Dream Abstract paper.  It’s so messy & artsy, and I love all the colors.  I used the Loopy Circle cut file from Just Nick and cut it on my Cameo.  I used white cardstock as my background, and I used some pink, orange and blue ink sprays to create a watercolor effect.  I splattered it a lot and used a palette knife to scrape it down.


I love the mix of colors here!  I couldn’t resist using some of the gorgeous Bohemian Dream floral die cuts.  I also used a little floral cluster from Hello Lovely that I fussy cut.  It matched perfectly!  I also punched a few blue flowers from the Abstract paper.



I popped my photo up off the page using some adhesive foam, and I love the dimension that creates.


I added a fun circle die cut at the top here…I believe that is from the Life is Beautiful collection.  I really love how you can see the ink splatters through the cut file.


I went simple with my title and used “this” from the Bohemian Dream White Chipboard Words.  I did my journaling on two Bohemian Dream label stickers.


Aren’t those vellum flowers just breathtaking?  Those are also from Bohemian Dream, and I just tucked a few under the left side of the photo.


Here's one more close-up just because it's so pretty to look at :)


I hope this gives you some new ideas to try on your next layout…it was really fun to put together!  Again, thank you all for your sweet comments and support for the last year.  It was truly an honor to serve on this team.  Be sure to check out my process video down below.


Thank you for stopping by, and have a great weekend!

1 comment: