Monday, January 15, 2018

Drama Llama / Hip Kit Club

Hello, friends!  Happy Monday :)  I have a new layout to share today for Hip Kit Club using the 2017 December Hip Kits, and I must admit that I was SO excited to use these adorable llamas from Crate Paper!  I was bound and determined to find a way to use them, and I remembered my daughter had a cute llama shirt that she had never worn.  I might have done a little photoshoot with her to get these pictures just so I could use the llamas…haha!  That’s a true scrapbooker right there   I used both the December Color Kit and the Peacock Feathers Distress Oxide from the November Color Kit on my background as well as a few colors from my stash.  I hand drew and fussy cut my large title words from patterned papers from the Main Kit and embellished with some Vicki Boutin flowers, Crate Paper Stickers and pom pom frames, and of course, the Crate Paper llamas.  The big chipboard one is in the Embellishment Kit.


I layered the smaller one behind the bigger one to create a little depth.  I love how my daughter’s arm looks like she’s reaching out to pet the llama.


I mixed and matched the papers up to create this fun title and then I stitched through it with white thread.  I added a few Pinkfresh Studio puffy star stickers and a few Create Paper die cuts.  I also added in a few Crate Paper stamps, which are in the Project Life Kit.


I cut this cute pom pom frame in half so I could put part at the top of the photos.  They give such a fun and festive vibe.  Those light blue puffy alphas are from Pinkfresh Studio, and they’re in the Embellishment Kit.


The Vicki Boutin die cuts are so fun to layer together and mix and match with the Crate Paper stickers and leaves.


Here’s one more close-up of all that awesome color and texture.


This was SO much fun to make!  I’m so happy to have used those llamas!  They would work really well with any photos of children being dramatic as well…haha!  I love the quote “Save the drama for your llama.”  Get creative with it!  Be sure to check out my process video to watch how I put this all together.


Thanks so much for stopping by, and have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment