Friday, May 31, 2013

Page Maps - They Sure Do

Hello and Happy Friday!  I'm sharing a page today that I made for a fun challenge over at Page Maps.  I hardly ever have time for "me" pages, so I forced myself to make one that wasn't for a DT project.  So here it is!

I used a combination of Sweet Girl from EP and My Girl from MME...they both go so well together.  I also used the Page Maps sketch down below.  I was in a bright yellow mood (can you tell?) and I really love that blue flower paper.  I lightly brushed some pink paint around the edges to give it all a little depth.


Here's the awesome sketch:


Thanks for checking in today...see you next time!  Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you had time to do a for fun page, Missy!! Love the mix of the EP and MME on your layout! They are perfect together!!

    ReplyDelete