Thursday, May 23, 2013

A few Echo Park pages for My Scraps

Hello and Happy Thursday!  I hope you're doing well today.  It's almost the weekend....yay!  I have to spend my Saturday renewing my CPR and First Aid certification...and while I know it's important for my job, I'd still rather spend that time scrapping!  Oh, well...life happens, right?!

I have two pages to share today that I created for My Scraps and More.  I finally broke open my Sweet Girl collection from Echo Park...why did I wait so long?  It's amazing!!  I used my Cameo to cut those hearts and then I backed them with patterned papers.  And I've finally figured out the easiest way to make big paint splatters like this....soak up the liquid with a sponge brush and then use your fingers to squeeze it out over the paper!  Perfect splatters every time :)


I created this page for last week's sketch over on the My Scraps Sketch blog.  I started out sticking to the sketch, but then it just sort of morphed into something kind of different.  I just LOVE the colors in this line...so pretty and girly!
 

Here's the sketch...I turned my background rectangles horizontal and I overlapped them.  Go HERE to participate in this sketch challenge...prizes are up for grabs!


Thanks for visiting me today...I truly appreciate it!  Have a great day!

6 comments:

  1. LOVE!! Such gorgeous colors on both of them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh! Both of these pages are awesome! Love how you make those huge splatters!! I will have to try that when I get brave enough to get my pains out again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow your pages are fabulous! LOVE all of the little details on here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love both of these! So girly and sweet! Beautiful work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow....love both of your pretty layouts. Love the papers and all those paint spatters!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the bright colors on both of these pages, Missy!! And I am glad you shared the tip for the big splatters. I've been wanting to do those, but didn't know the best way to go about it.

    ReplyDelete